2017 Hyundai Tucson SE
Starting at $19,900
2017 Hyundai Tucson
The all-new 2017 Hyundai Tucson delivers features that Columbus and Bloomington drivers want, including attractive new styling, potent engines, and a long list of advanced features that are blowing the competition away. Read on to learn all about the new Tucson, then come by Andy Mohr Hyundai and take one out for a spin today.Find Your New Tucson Secure this offer
Hyundai Tucson Inventory
Trims and Pricing
Four models are available to choose from, with different standard features and powertrain options:
- SE: MSRP Starting at $19,900
- Eco: MSRP starting at $24,150
- Sport: MSRP starting at $25,900
- Limited: MSRP starting at $29,775
A bold, hexagonal grille leads you to sleek LED headlights on the aggressive front fascia, while the sides and rear have a sporty and elegant look to match. Upgrade to HID Dynamic Bending Lights with High Beam Assist for maximum visibility no matter what the road conditions are. A panoramic sunroof is available to light up the interior with the sunshine or night sky, and a hands-free power liftgate with a Proximity Key makes cargo loading easier than ever. You’ll have the choice between stylish 17- and 19-inch alloy wheels depending on the trim that you choose.
There are two engine options available on the 2017 Hyundai Tucson, both offering great fuel economy and smooth performance. AWD is an option on all models for an additional cost:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder Engine : his engine is standard on the SE model, and it produces up to 164 hp and 151 lb.-ft. of torque. You’ll receive up to 30 mpg/highway, and it’s paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6L Turbo GDI Engine: The other three trims come with this engine that generates up to 175 hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine will give you up to 32 mpg/highway paired with a 7-speed EcoShift Dual Clutch Transmission.
You’ll forget that this is a compact crossover once you climb into the spacious cabin. Choose leather seats and an 8-way power adjustable driver seat for added comfort, or enjoy the available heated and ventilated seats that make driving in any weather more pleasant. Interior technology will make driving more fun, too:
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls: Change audio volume and settings or pick up phone calls with a move of the thumb to prevent distraction behind the wheel without compromising access.
- Touchscreen Infotainment System: A 5-inch touchscreen is standard with audio and smartphone syncing and a rearview camera, and an 8-inch touchscreen is available with the aforementioned as well as a navigation system.
- Infinity Premium Audio System: Audiophiles can choose this sound system for high-quality playback with 8-speakers. Input options include an auxiliary jack, USB ports, HD and SiriusXM radios, and more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2017 Hyundai Tucson has received the highest honor from the IIHS being a Top Safety Pick+, and the NHTSA has given it five-star ratings in crash tests. Add some of these available driver assistance features for even more confidence behind the wheel:
- Lane Departure Warning: This system monitors which lane you’re in and when you begin to drift, alerting you to correct your steering.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: If this system detects that a forward collision is imminent, you will be alerted and automatic braking applied to prevent an accident from occurring.
- Rear Parking Sensors: Reversing into a tight spot with an SUV doesn’t have to be difficult, thanks to these sensors that will alert you if you’re in danger of bumping a nearby vehicle.
2017 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
We’re waiting on the reviews of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson to be written, as this new vehicle hasn’t made the rounds with the critics for their test drives quite yet. Check back soon and we’ll have an update, but while you wait, you can come in and take it for a test drive to review it for yourself!
See the 2017 Hyundai Tucson in Person at Your Leading Bloomington and Columbus Hyundai Authority
You can schedule a test drive of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson by giving us a call at 844-400-9823. You’ll find the dealership at 1527 S Liberty Drive in Bloomington, IN, where we serve our Columbus customers as well. If you have any questions about the Tucson or anything else, contact us online in the meantime.Contact Us