2017 Hyundai Sonata SE
Starting at $17,900
2017 Hyundai Sonata
The 2017 Hyundai Sonata has arrived at Andy Mohr Hyundai, available now to Bloomington and Columbus drivers. This stylish, elegant, and affordable mid-size sedan has no trouble going toe-to-toe with its competitors, offering three engine options, six trim levels, and a suite of advanced connectivity and safety features. Whether it’s your next family sedan or a car to get you to and from work, the Sonata aims to please.Find Your New Sonata Secure this offer
Hyundai Sonata Inventory
Trims and Pricing
In order to offer the greatest variety, there are six 2017 Hyundai Sonata trims to choose from, all priced competitively with the few sedans that can keep up with the Hyundai:
- 2017 Sonata SE: $21,950
- 2017 Sonata Eco: $23,125
- 2017 Sonata Sport: $23,400
- 2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T: $26,600
- 2017 Sonata Limited: $27,150
- 2017 Sonata Limited 2.0T: $34,350
Hyundai has built themselves up as the brand that gives drivers style without sacrificing substance, remaining affordable the whole way. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata exterior has a subdued sense of style, putting it a bit closer toward a classic luxury sedan – especially when outfitted with the available chrome accents. A wide variety of wheel designs help to assert the Sonata’s place on the road, with rims up to 18 inches on the high-end trims. The available panoramic sunroof gives the car one last touch of class, bridging the spacious cabin and the outside world for fresh air and sunlight on a nice day.
The 2017 Hyundai Sonata performance specs come in three varieties: 2.4L four-cylinder, 2.0L turbocharged, and 1.6L turbocharged Eco.
- 2.4L Four-Cylinder: The standard Sonata engine is rated at 185 hp and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, paired to a six-speed automatic transmission and earning an EPA-estimated 36 mpg/highway and 25 mpg/city.
- 2.0L Turbocharged: Upgrading to the 2.0L turbocharged engine brings power while remaining efficient, with 245 hp, 260 lb.-ft. of torque, 31 mpg/highway, and 22 mpg/city.
- 1.6L Turbocharged Eco: For the fuel-conscious driver, the Eco trim has a special engine with 178 hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque, earning 36 mpg/highway and 28 mpg/city.
It’s technically a mid-size sedan, but with the room to comfortably seat five adults, the 2017 Hyundai Sonata interior feels like it belongs to a bigger car, like Hyundai engineers found a way to make their sedan bigger on the inside. However they did it, the Sonata cabin is more than just spacious; it’s one of the best-equipped cabins in its class.
In addition to available luxuries like partial and full leather upholstery and heated front seating, you’ll find the following tech features:
- Bluetooth: Standard on all Sonata models, use Bluetooth to wirelessly sync up a compatible device for handsfree calls. Audio connectivity makes it easy to stream from your device or an internet radio service.
- Hyundai Blue Link: This available telematics system bridges the gap between smartphone and car, equipping the Sonata with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as well as turning your phone into a smart remote for the car.
- Infinity Audio: Enjoy high-quality music with the available nine-speaker Infinity Audio system. Plug your iPod in through the USB connection, stream over Bluetooth, or just tune to your favorite station and hear the difference Infinity makes.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Whether it’s a commuter car or a family car, safety is the highest priority on a vehicle like the Sonata. Standard safety technology drivers have come to expect – seat belts, airbags, stability control – are just the start. You’ll find the following advanced safety technologies on Sonata models:
- Rearview Camera: Back up with peace of mind with the Sonata’s rearview camera with guidelines. Just shift into reverse and the in-dash display shows a crystal clear look at what’s behind you.
- Lane Departure Warning: This available safety feature tracks the markings on the pavement and gives the driver an audio and visual warning if it detects you drifting from the lane without signaling.
- Forward Collision Emergency Braking: Available on Limited and higher models, this safety feature can detect when a forward collision is likely, warn the driver, and automatically apply the brakes to slow or stop the vehicle and reduce the risk of an accident.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Reviews
You’ll expect us to say great things about this car, but we found the critics similarly praising the vehicle in their 2017 Hyundai Sonata reviews.
- Edmunds: "It has a spacious interior with road-trip-worthy seats, a long list of standard features, well-laid out controls and a smooth ride. If you’re looking for a well-rounded and affordable sedan, the Sonata should be on your list."
- Kelley Blue Book: "It’s no small feat that the Sonata is a strongly competitive alternative to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. … It all comes with a comfortable and quiet interior, plenty of high-tech, and wrapped in conservatively attractive styling that’s sure to stay that way for years to come."
- AutoWeek: "In back, the rear seat room is downright cavernous — four genuine six-footers fit so well you’ll wonder why Hyundai even needs bigger models."
Test Drive a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Near Columbus and Bloomington
To see the 2017 Hyundai Sonata in person, contact Andy Mohr Hyundai online or by phone at 844-400-9823. We can’t wait to put you behind the wheel and show you all this spacious, stylish new sedan has to offer. Drop by our showroom six days a week at 1527 S Liberty Drive in Bloomington, just a short trip for our Columbus readers.Contact Us