2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SportBase
Get it now Starting at $24,900
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Spacious, quiet, and safe, the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is an SUV crossover that allows Bloomington and Columbus drivers to meet both their wants and needs without stretching your budget. Read on to see why the Santa Fe Sport is loved by Bloomington and Columbus drivers, then visit Andy Mohr Hyundai for a test drive.Find Your New Santa Fe Sport Secure this offer
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Inventory
Trims and Pricing
Hyundai’s engineers have gone all out to ensure that there is a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport trims suited to the needs of each driver:
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: MSRP Starting at $24,900
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T: MSRP starting at $31,700
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate: MSRP starting at $36,500
Across all three trims, drivers can look forward to exterior features like front solar glass, rear privacy glass, heated side mirrors, and a windshield wiper de-icer all come standard, making sure that you have everything you can for the best line of vision at all times. Roof side rails are optional with the Sport, but come standard with the Sport 2.0T and Sport 2.0T Ultimate. All trims come with details such as chrome door handles, but only the Sport 2.0T Ultimate comes with a premium exterior lower door trim.
There are two engine options available for the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport:
- 2.4L inline 4-cylinder: The Sport comes with this 185 hp engine with 178 lb.-ft torque and FWD achieving 21 mpg/city and 27 mpg/highway, with the option to upgrade to AWD achieving 20 mpg/city and 26 mpg/highway.
- 2.0L inline 4-cylinder Turbo: Both the Sport 2.0T and Sport 2.0T Ultimate come equipped with this engine generating 240 hp and 260 lb.-ft of torque. The standard FWD option on the Sport 2.0T comes in at 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway or AWD 19 mpg/city and 26 mpg/highway. The standard FWD option on the Sport 2.0T Ultimate comes in at 20 mpg/city and 27 mpg/highway and 19 mpg/city and 24 mpg/highway for the AWD.
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport safely and comfortably seats 5 while allowing for ample storage and great technology upgrades:
- Space: Thanks to 5 cubic ft. of interior volume, you’ll be able to fold the rear seats down and get what you need to where you need it to go without compromising. Storage space is offered under the seats and under armrests, as well.
- Comfort: Various upgrade packages are available, so you can choose between standard cloth seats with stain protection or a leather interior. Heated seats are not only an option for the driver and front passenger, but for the rear seats as well.
- Technology: With upgrades like the dynamic bending light to illuminate the way when you’re coming up on a bend, Smart Cruise control with stop/start technology, and a hands-free Smart Liftgate, you’ll have all the conveniences that make for an easier drive. Also available is a rearview camera, and smartphone jacks are standard.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has awarded the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport with the 2016 Top Safety Award, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has given it the highest five star rating, so you know your most precious cargo will arrive safely:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Protection: The Santa Fe Sport combines camera and radar technologies to detect when a pedestrian accident may be imminent and applies the brake for you.
- Lane Departure Warning: If drifting is detected without a signal, this system is available to audibly and visibly alert you.
- Multi-view cameras and rear parking sensors: The Santa Fe Sport has these available options so you will see where you’re going from all angles.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Reviews
The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport has earned stellar reviews from critics who have plenty of praise for the well-equipped SUV:
- Kelly Blue Book: "If you’re looking for a compact SUV with more style and features than a Honda CR-V or Nissan Rogue, the 2017 Santa Fe Sport SUV from Hyundai delivers an impressive combination of comfort, safety features, and performance."
- The Car Connection: "The restyled 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport looks sharp, inside and out."
- Autoblog: "The award-winning Hyundai Santa Fe lineup continues to dramatically improve for the 2017 model year. The improvements span everything from fresh exterior design and LED lighting signatures to additional infotainment, convenience and safety technologies and new Drive Mode selection with Sport, Eco and Normal settings."
- Car Gurus: "Hyundai used a higher percentage of high-strength steel for the 2017 Santa Fe, which means a safer vehicle."
Test Drive the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Near Bloomington or Columbus
Call us at Andy Mohr Hyundai at 1-844-400-9823 to schedule a test drive and see which 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport trim works best for your Bloomington or Columbus commute. We’re conveniently located at 1441 S Liberty Dr. in Bloomington.Contact Us