2017 Hyundai Elantra SE
Get it now Starting at $15,900
2017 Hyundai Elantra
The all-new 2017 Hyundai Elantra delivers features that Columbus and Bloomington drivers want, including attractive new styling, potent engines, and a long list of advanced features that are blowing the competition away. Read on to learn all about the new Elantra, then come by Andy Mohr Hyundai and take one out for a spin today.Find Your New Elantra Secure this offer
Hyundai Elantra Inventory
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra is currently available in two attractive trims, although there is talk of a Sport trim joining the lineup soon:
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE: Starting at $15,900 MSRP
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited: Starting at $22,350 MSRP
The new Hyundai Elantra offers exciting new convenience features like the optional hands-free smart trunk, power side mirrors with optional heat and turn signal indicators, optional LED daytime running lights with available LED taillights, and available automatic headlight control, which can dim the high beams when the system detects oncoming traffic. Drivers can even select an optional door handle approach light that can help light the way on cold dark nights, making it easier to find the lock when you’re in a rush.
Both trims are powered by Hyundai’s 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine and which is capable of creating as much as 147 hp and up to 132 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This powerplant can be paired with the 6-speed manual transmission in the SE, or the 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC and Active ECO system on either models for an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of as much as 29 mpg/city and 38 mpg/highway.
The Elantra isn’t just designed to be pretty. This attractive sedan is a combination of innovative design and advanced technology sure to appeal to those with a practical bent:
- Convenient Amenities: Air conditioning with optional dual-zone climate control comes standard, as do power windows and doors. Drivers can choose to add the convenience of automatic driver power up, perfect for drive-through and toll-booth service, while optional heated front and rear seats are on the menu for the Limited trim, as is the optional Integrated Memory System.
- Advanced Technology: For convenience and safety, drivers can choose to add Bluetooth and steering wheel-mounted controls to easily manage audio, cruise control, and calling. Blue Link Telematics is also available on the Limited trim, allowing drivers to connect to service, roadside assistance, directions, and more through a convenient dash-mounted color touchscreen display. Drivers also have access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for complete smartphone integration.
- Performance Audio: The standard 6-speaker audio system provides stunning surround sound, but drivers who want more can upgrade to the Infinity Premium Audio system the HD radio and 8 speakers, and subwoofer. This system is compatible with the available SiriusXM satellite radio for access to commercial-free listening anywhere.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Hyundai has added abundant features to make the popular sedan one of the safest on the road, including:
- Advanced Airbags: Hyundai’s advanced airbag system features front sensors with occupant classification, to help determine whether the front passenger airbags should be deployed at full force, or reduced force in the event that there is a small passenger in the seat, helping to protect occupants from harm every step of the way.
- Rearview Camera: The optional rearview camera with dynamic guidelines males is simple to visualize the area behind the Elantra, allowing drivers to avoid pedestrians and other obstacles, and can be combined with sensors like Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert for superior coverage.
- Cutting-Edge Systems: The Elantra can be equipped with innovative technology like the Automatic Emergency Braking System with Pedestrian Protection, Lane Change Alert, Smart Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist, and more to help provide drivers with extra support for safer driving.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
The Elantra is very new to the market and experts are already singing its praises:
- Car and Driver: "The new car’s controls are well weighted and responsive, and the Elantra can hustle when it needs to, the suspension digesting the road and not easily thrown off its path by rough pavement."
- AutoBlog: "The new car’s controls are well weighted and responsive, and the Elantra can hustle when it needs to, the suspension digesting the road and not easily thrown off its path by rough pavement."
- The Car Connection: "The 2017 Hyundai Elantra is now one of the most refined economy cars on the road."
- Cars.com: "The 2017 Hyundai Elantra is redesigned with brawnier styling, more passenger room, better fuel economy and loads of available safety and creature comforts."
See the 2017 Hyundai Elantra at Your Premier Columbus and Bloomington Hyundai Dealer
Experience the 2017 Hyundai Elantra at Any Mohr Hyundai near Columbus and Bloomington. Contact us at (888) 589-2013 or come see our inventory in person at 1527 S. Liberty Drive in Bloomington, IN today.Contact Us